Turnkey, Online, Video-driven, Self-grading Financial Literacy Instruction
Want an easy—and completely FREE —way to make your college-age students more savvy with money?
FoolProof Solo is a financial literacy program designed specifically for use by colleges and universities.
Completely turnkey for you:
- Students register themselves.
- Students can work from any online computer.
- A mentor can monitor one or all students from any online computer.
Designed for new-student orientation and for use by your financial aid office:
- Solo fulfills your obligation to prepare students financially for the pitfalls they may face at college.
- Students can be assigned one topic or up to 16 topics.
- Solo can be used in a classroom environment or assigned to individual students.
Dynamic for the students:
- A hundred videos drive the program.
- Solo utilizes peer-to-peer teaching—all videos feature college-age young people in real-life situations.
This is the real thing:
- Solo's sole agenda is to help your students, not push any product or service.
- Solo's curriculum is the only curriculum in the United States endorsed by both the Consumer Federation of America and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
- Solo contains no advertisements.
- Our programs are underwritten by credit unions across America.
- Our programs are free forever for registered users.
FoolProof is the only financial literacy program in the United States that is endorsed by both the Consumer Federation of America and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.